Re: [MV] M35A2 exhaust conversion

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 06:55:03 PST

    Grab a 34P and list the parts for the non turbo vertical stack model.
Give Memphis a call and then fax or email them for a quote. They'll tell ya
what they got and a cost. Then hit the list for what they don't have.
Several folks on the list contacted me with complete take off systems when I
was looking for Normally Aspirated (NA) parts because people like to
convert to Turbos (for some strange reason). As you stated, people are
always adding turbos, so there must be piles of T/O NA exhausts lying
around, and most would be fender stack models.

Good luck,
 Ronzo