Re: [MV] Insuring a Mil-Veh

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 19:26:24 PST

I hope I'm not getting redundant with this email, but I have liability on my
M35 with State Farm and it cost me a little under $600 a year. I even took
it by and let the agent take a picture of it pulling a small track-hoe. I
didn't want to find out later they thought I had something other than a big
green monster. That is of course here in SC, with I think has some of the
sucky-est insurance laws in the USA. May be worth noting I haven't had a
ticket or accident in almost 20 years. After that declaration I will drive
cautiously tomorrow.

Joe Trapp