Re: [MV] Deuce Brakes ---- split system

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 03:42:47 PST

OK, maybe it is me not understanding things here:

1. If I have 6 wheel cylinders to feed and split them down the middle
all the drivers side connect ton one and all the passengers side
connecter to the other, what happens if I loos one side and have
to stop quickly. Does the steering wheel get pulled out of my hand?

2. If I cross one axle in the back so I have the front and rear on one
side along with the middle on the other side, do I still have the same
problem if I loose one side and have to stop hard?

3. If I have the 2 fronts on one system and the 4 rears on the other
system, it seems to me that I have quite the imbalance both in volume
(feeding 2 wheels versus feeding 4 with juice) and a potential pressure
problem too with the front getting a lot more pressure than the rears.

4. Looking to do a CCKW, I have the additional problem of the front
wheel cylinders being smaller in diameter than the rears.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce