Re: [MV] M35 Canvas top

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 14:35:19 PST

I'm sure I'm not the most knowledgeable on these matters, but when I bought
my truck from CMS in Augusta, Ga. I purchased a "new" canvas top from them.
It was a little over $200 and they through in the hardware to go with it.
The hardware was a take off set but it works fine. They also have the bed
covers for $300 ish. Might have been closer to $400. End curtains where
extra. They have a bunch in stock. I'm saving my pennies for a bed cover.
If anyone knows of better deals, let the rest of us know. I'm sure someone
out there has a better price. I never get the best price.

Joe Trapp

Almost forgot. Mine is holding up well and it has that wonderful canvas
smell all my friends find sickening. I love it.