Re: [MV] glowplugs

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 04:40:13 PST

That is correct. You can remove the wire from the end of the resisters and
it reaches perfectly to the 12v block next to it. It gives better and more
consistent power supply to the glow plug system. The only thing you won't
be able to do with it this way is use slave cable to jump start 24v system
if batteries go bad. I wouldn't do that anyway, I just put charger on each
battery If I have problem. I have spare resister setup I took out of my
Blazer if you really want one. It really isn't needed.
                 Stu
Southern New Hampshire, USA
"Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790 MVMVC