Re: [MV] fuel savers???

From: Combat (hellcat@provide.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 19:59:47 PST

Well folks I can tell you in a game of ten thousanths it works. At Indy in
1997 I was very close to setting a National Record in SS/L and when we got
to the track that morning I checked the air density and weather station and
couldnt believe the conditions. On thursday (the day before the car ran a
10.925 (remember this is with VERY restictive engine mods) on a record of
10.921 and I felt the car slip the tire in second. Anyway we rushed to the
lanes the next morning (along with several other Hemi cars looking to set
records) and with the engine drained of all but 3.5 qts we borrowed a cool
can (dry ice) and proceeded to go 10.802 with the oil gauge showing zero in
the lights.......

The down side in this game is you go straight to the "barn" for a complete
engine teardown and inspection by the NHRA officials after setting any
record.

As Everette said these cool cans have been used for ages to make more power.

MV content - my buddy uses a Mule to tow his dragster to and from the lanes
& every one asks if he'll "make them one".....