Aircraft tow vehicle -- "Hivee"

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 01:08:56 PST

I was talking to a wealthy friend of mine the other day who was going to
invest in a company who was making a helicopter tow vehicle for the Army. He
called it the "Hivee" and said that they are being used at Campbell Army
Airfield(Ft.Campbell,KY.). It is a 6 wheel, all hydraulic drive, with
tremendous pulling power. He related a story where the manf. said the Army
used one to pull a Chinook out of the mud and back onto the runway.
Has anyone heard of these before or saw one? I'd like to learn more and see
pictures.

Thanks,
Keith