Re: [MV] definitions

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 14:07:40 PST

It is for sure my fellow listers are much more sophiscated than I am, the
goat roping I refered to is done by children most of the time under 10 where
they are given a lasso rope and goats are turned loose for them to catch ---
childrens version of when cowboys on horse back rope steers at rodeo.

No nothing about goat roping as might have been done by "AGGIES" --- and
really do not think I want to know. -- to high class for this country boy.

Everette