Re: [MV] definitions

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 05:50:41 PST

It seems that there are people that do not have enough command of the
written word to avoid the use of profanities, or perhaps they have so little
regard of the image they portray.

  I remember my grandfather once saying that what comes out of a persons
mouth is just a small sample of the person themselves.

Or maybe they have such a low regard for the other people on list.

Everette