Re: [MV] M35 Manifold heater test & poor cold starting

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 20:17:18 PST

I just started my M35 after 3 weeks of sitting. It's 35 degrees. It took 10 seconds to get it to catch and I had to floor it to get it to catch, then only a small amount of throttle to keep it running
at aboput 900 rpm. The flame heater seemed to smooth out the idle when used for about 5 seconds after starting. 15 seconds total, and it idles just as should.