Re: [MV] SPEEDYBLEEDER WEB LINK NEEDED

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 19:20:51 PST

I followed the link to Speedy Bleeder and read their pitch. I'm curious
about how this makes bleeding brakes a one man job instead of two?

If I read it correctly, you install the product and loosen it 1/4 to 1/2
turn, then pump the brake pedal until air bubbles are gone. Assuming I am
bleeding my brakes alone, how am I to see whether bubbles exist at that
wheel cylinder or not from the cab of the truck?

It must work, else y'all would not be endorsing it so but.... what am I
missing?

Thanks for the explanation.

        Paul
        MVPA# 24986