Re: [MV] Maintaing HMV web sites

From: MV Don Low (mvDonLow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 17:13:57 PST

Refressing to hear 0ld Sk00l on the List
it is easy as he says, view the source, and read, most pages are easy to
read.
and load faster if you don't use BLOAT weare line Front Page, or other GUI
HTML editors.
HTML is easy I use NOTEPAD ONLY ! ! !
look at http://www.w3.org/
http://www.december.com/works/wdg.html
for colors see http://www.japan.co.jp/~pbw/216blue.htm

there are lots of great sites on HTML and if you page ever breaks, you can
fix it !
others as well ! but VIEW SOURCE is the best trick, see something you
like, LOOK AT ITS SOURCE CODE. .
YOU CAN DO IT !