Re: [MV] Recruiting Our Youth

From: Jeff & Hanna (ditch68@bytehead.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 22:31:01 PST

I'm 34, is that young enough? I've loved all things mil for years, in the
National Guard now , 9 years mil.service total, and I share my hobby to
whomever will show interest, and a good share who don't! I'm new to this,
(actual collection and ownership,) but not because I'm young, just because
when you are young ( in my estimation), you simply cannot afford to lay down
the $3,000 + for a functional vehicle! these things take time, exposure is
the key. I had no idea that this hobby was so attainable at my financial
stage,- I - dumped a motorcycle for a really nice M37, and coudn't be
happier! It is very important that all involved expose themselves to the
younger folk ( 4WD clubs included) as they are the ones who will make this
whole thing more mainstream. This may be at the expense of cheap vehicles,
but I'm willing to take that risk!!

Jeff D.

1953 M37 WoW