RE: [MV] Police Work .02 worth

From: Mugno, Anthony (AMugno@SITAAPS.org)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 10:01:51 PST

Reminds me of the time I was out hunting in the woods and some dumbass
granola type guy comes prancing through the woods whereing a tan knit cap
with a white pom pom. I asked him if he realised it and he said yeah thats
why im out walking, to scare the deer away, because it my legal right.

I dont know if this guy is still alive but i was dumbfounded. Legally
right? Yep Incredibly stupid? YEP