Re: [MV] Deuce Wiring Puzzlement

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 09:30:33 PST

I pulled the R/F Headlight: the entire back glass area was high gloss
black. I pulled a signal bulb: only number on it was 1141, which seemed
like a 12 volt number to me ( turns out it is ).
And yes: I saved it from the scrap pile for $200.
It's great figuring out how XYZ works on it, and I'm cheating by asking for
help here... I can only excuse it by saying I'm in a hurry now as I want
the truck covered for the rest of the winter and need to move it to finish
the retaining walls in a timely manner.

         Paul