Re: [MV] now Japanese vehicles

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 14:29:12 PST

At 5:20 PM -0500 1/17/03, Glen Bedel wrote:
>... my grand mother use to say...."You have to eat a pound of dirt before
>you die".
>
>So I guess there's no sense worrying about it.

Depends on how much dirt you shovel and whether you wash your hands
before you eat your lunch. That pound of dirt might add up rather
quick.

My basic understanding of exposure to most of these things is that
you're better off not getting any, but if you minimize it, you're
going to be far better off than if you munch a sandwich while
tinkering with old wiring that has asbestos in it.

So, wash those hands, wear different clothes to work on the old
stuff. Un pack the parts outside or where you're not exposing your
wife and kids. It's all basic cross contamonation procedures.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -