Re: [MV] Military Paint Color Chart

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 19:50:23 PST

Save a bundle and order the correct year/color Gillespie Paint from Rapco
or another reputable dealer..
Mark at Rapco will explain which one you need over the phone usually if you
have questions...
I ordered a gallon for my WW2 jeep for $25 where as if you go to an auto
paint store for a match
you can spend anywhere from $50 to $150 for a gallon... I took my gallon to
Maaco for their cheap
$139 paint job and told them to use my paint and put it on flat.. looks
great and is holding up well
after 4 years.
Jess Minton
42 GPW