Re: [MV] Rockwell Axle information request

From: Jacob Miller (jlmill@umr.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 16:03:31 PST

Thanks everyone.
As far as I know I dont need parts because I am looking up the information
to sell these axles. I thought I knew what toploader ment but I had a guy
ask if my 5 ton axles were top loaders and I was pretty sure they were. The
way he asked made me question my knowledge.

So if anyone needs a rear axle I have one or threee for you. I honestly
dont have an idea what they are worth so make me an offer.

JM