Re: [MV] Something to remember

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 19:21:40 PST

>**** Which brings me to my favorite WWII question. Did the US & Allies
>win WWII ? Or did the Germans lose it ?

Bit of both. It is not amazing that the Germans lost the war, it is that
they managed to do as well as they did considering how incompetent their
leadership was.

>Mandatory MV content. We have our WWII German Army Stoehr field car
>conversion up & running. If I can get the digital camera to work as
>well, I'll try to put it on a site & let ou all know what it looks like
>if you wanna see it.

Yeah! Please do post picture links when you have them ready. I love OD
stuff, but it is nice to see things in other flavors once and a while :-)

Steve