Re: [MV] Tire Deflator

From: Skip Woods (swoods@samnet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 05:30:51 PST

Jim,
Get a set of Trailhead automatic tire deflators. A company by the name of
OASIS off road mfg. makes them. I go 4-wheeling every weekend during the
summer on Cape Cod. I have to let my tire pressure down to 13psi. I used to
do it by hand until my dad found this company that makes the automatic tire
deflators. Now I screw them on the value stems, head down the beach and the
tires deflate to 13psi! No more deflating tires with sticks, rocks,
knifes,etc while getting eaten alive by green heads! You can set them to
what ever pressure you want. The kit comes with 4 deflators, pressure gage
and chart. Following is the information on the company:
Oasis Off Road Manufacturing
22971 Triton Way, Unit F
Laguna Hills, CA. 92653
888-96-OASIS (toll free)