Re: [MV] Tire Deflator

From: micdunn (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 10:41:35 PST

I really hate deflating tires, it's a pain. I always wished for CTIS
(Central Tire Inflation System), however that is way out of my price range.
How about something you can screw onto your valve stems and just let them
deflate to a certain preset (30psi down to 6psi)pressure? Sounds too good to
be true. Check this out http://www.staunproducts.com/index.php
Only drawback is $60 for a set of 4. If you do a lot of off-roading they are
worth it.
-Sarge

p.s. I do not have stock in the company :)