Re: [MV] Shop Van Box

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 07:40:37 PST

Hey Bob, there is no difference in chassis configuration. The M109 van body
will bolt on directly with the same bolts that hold on cargo bed. Everything
lines up. You can unbolt the trailer wiring from the cargo body and bolt it
right back on to the van body. The front legs that hold the pioneer tool
rack are a bit longer on the cargo. With air tools and a readily available
crane, shoud be a couple of hour job. I've done one in an hour myself.
Going rate is subjective. I bought my last one for $200 but have been
offered really nice rust free bodies for $1000. I guess it depends on where
you're at.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2 w/w