Re: [MV] Shop Van Box

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 07:47:52 PST

I have taken deuce cargo bodies off and on a few times and installed one
shop van.

*******BE CAREFUL***********

I usually use pipe rollers or 1" wooden dowels to roll the body on/off.

Jack up the body and remove the wooden spacer.

Install 2x4 guides (4 places) clamped to the frame so they stick up to
prevent the body
from sliding off sideways. Try not to catch wires or brake lines inside the
frame
with the C-clamps....

Install dowels.

Roll body while constantly checking the dowels and guides.

*******BE CAREFUL*********** the rivets on the tomp of the frame are like
ball
bearings as far as the body is concerned!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce