pulling apart a 1097 humvee

From: Scuba Steve (me_scubasteve@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 10:55:17 PST

I have a humvee frame and body I am taking apart and
it has alot of the original equipment still in it.
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what it was used
for and if the parts are good for anything. The major
part that I have noticed is a thick metal brace
running from the back of the box to the front along
both sides. There is a filter system in it behind the
drivers seat, there are heavy duty oil lines running
up into the engine area as well. It is also a 1993
body. thanks,
Jason