MV Judging question

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 20:33:50 PST

Our club is having a one day rally in June and we are going to hand out a
few trophies for basic categories, defined by weight class.

The thing is that I would like to build a simple but effective judging team
and also keep them impartial to all contestants, local or not. We really
want to avoid favoritism at all costs, this would allow the club members who
are working so hard to make this work the opportunity to participate.

Does anybody out among this group have any ideas or practical experience in
this topic?

Many thanks!

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115