MV Judging question yes or no

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 04:19:12 PST

My club, The Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors has a specific
ban on judging at our rally in Weare NH every year.

We had seen the problems created in other clubs and the club we left
to form our own, the New England Chapter (NEC) of the MVCC.

It causes too much friction and internal problems no matter how you do it;
judges ot popular vote. How can you compete agains me if I can affort to
have my HMV professionally restored and transported to the show?

I suggest leaving judging to the national and just have fun....

Steve Keith, Secretary MVMVC AKA Dr Deuce