Re: [MV] Anti-theft in MV

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 17:07:38 PST

I use a large unfed dog with a crappy attitude. When the dog isn't available
I use the lock and chain as indicated by TB 9-2300-422-20. My truck still
had the lock and chain but of course no key for the lock. Got a NOS military
lock on Ebay for $10. The tech bulletin is available at Logsa. Also for
extended park periods I remove the dogbone between the batteries. Many people
install a master disconnect on the batteries as well. My theory is KISS.