Re: [MV] Anti-theft in MV

From: Your Name (lehmans@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 05:24:33 PST

I also have a chain and lock for the M-37. Used it only a few times.
Found that most often just the sight of "all them leavers, switches
and gauges" befuddle most of the gen pop who look in there. Besides
if anyone were to take the beast for a ride I would only have to
follow the trail of lube fluids to where it was in anycase 8=).

Battery cut off switch is next in the to do list just to be more pro-
active.

As an aside some time ago I thought I saw an ad for key locks for M
series vehicle doors.. these still around?

Daryl
M-37 52

--
CoreComm Webmail.