Re: [MV] Unimog coming to Freightliner dealers

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 10:29:36 PST

Sure, they've surplused a few. The ones that have made it into private hands
have demonstrated just how expensive M-B parts are for the 409 series...I
think there have been some surprises for the new owners. I'd expect that in
a couple of years the parts inventory will make it out too, which should
make it easier.

Greg
Vista, CA