Re: [MV] Unimog coming to Freightliner dealers

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 10:39:40 PST

Yep, that's the Sprinter van. Once D-C got going they decided to bring over
a few commercial vehicles that had done successfully over in Europe. The
Sprinter van has been going for years now, likewise the Unimog. Previously
there have been attempts to bring the Unimog into the U.S., with the most
successful being by Case.

Greg
Vista, CA