Re: [MV] Coleman Lantern fuel

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 20:08:50 PST

I'd like that. My grandfather wrote a novel/history of his life as a
Young'ster ( last name Young )... he wrote this in his 80's.. realizing it
would be our look into his history and frame of mind.

I'm not saying you've reached that point yet <BG> but find myself saving
many of your posts for my ' one day to be ' web site/forum '. It's part
fact, part self depreciation, and a small part how life should be lived in
your view. Without telling everyone and their Uncle HOW they should live
their lives.

If you Do write it ( whether for print, or for friends and family ) please
count me in.
Two thumbs up! ( would be more, but the dogs STILL haven't learned to pull
only the drew claw up <g> )

         Paul