Re: [MV] A safety warning for loading trailers

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 20:03:37 PST

Well Paul;

You know I just cant let this one slide.  I have been reading all your ARMY stories about Accidents (that involve DAMAGE), and must say that Marines dont have those, Ya see we are missing one thing in the Marines- DAMAGE!  We Marines are Faster than the trucks, thats why there are more Marines than trucks in the Corps.  ARMY has more trucks than Doggies, thusly More Accidents and loss of Vehicles.  So my point is that Jarheads are just more aware of whats going on with their trucks, the stopping them BEFORE the DAMAge part, and that we are............how should I say this..............BETTER!!!!!!!!!

Flak and Helmet on, ............But I know that you (ARMY) cant shoot that well either so Im not worried.

Just some good ole Rivalry Boss................

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2