Re: [MV] looking to buy 6x6

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 20:12:58 PST

OK. It's a valid point.
But OTOH, I had myself set to email you and say ' HOLD THAT M125 ' if I won
the lottery tonight. This was in great part due to the fact that the truck
looks GOOD. I can see it in my head without a single leak! ( ok: perhaps
one wheel cylinder needs to be rebuilt... )

I can't find out if I won until tomorrow. Did you find a good home for it
yet?

         Thanks

         Paul