Re: [MV] looking to buy 6x6

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 07:01:22 PST

I spent most of my life in Joe's area, but across the bridge in Phila.
Things there stop with 6 inches of snow. I remember one time it took 4 days
for a plow truck to get to me with 11 inches. South Jersey is bad enough
without the snow in the winter. Luck it's so beautiful the rest of the
year.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        'Live Free Or Die"