Re: [MV] M35 engine replacement.

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 07:05:07 PST

Actually, starting them in the can is quite easy at least with multifuels.
Many of them come complete right down to the belts and such. All you really
need to get it started is 24 volts and a fuel source. I've ran em for a
couple of minutes without coolant an am sure you could run them longer. I
use a 12 volt fuel pump to feed fuel after checking the filters. Don't
forget to check oil and the such. If you have a can full of junk, you will
know it within a few seconds. You know, I just might have to take an extra
M35 instrument panel and some wiring and build a start box for just this
purpose. Great Idea!