Re: [MV] license plates (aka tags)

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 04:23:21 PST

Mine go on the left mud flap with a standard bracket and light with a 24v
bulb installed. I just Scotch Lock it into the left tail light wire so it
can be easily removed without cutting any wires..A dab of silicone heals the
donor wire's insulation. On the front, a few wire ties and the plate (aka
tag) sits fine on the brushguard, Another way is to use a small flat hinge
and attach to the bottom of the front bumper with two 1/4 inch holes..
Here in Vt, insurance is separate from registration and you better have your
certificate with you.. RAM