Rebuilding M151A2 Carb

From: Gundocmike (gundocmike@okplus.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 06:19:32 PST

Howdy List,
Just wanted to say thanks to all who encouraged me to rebuild my M151A2 carburetor. Finished it up
this weekend. WOW.... what a difference!!!!! It actually accelerates when I step on the gas pedal
now. I had previously put a K & N air filter and 4 spanking new Modified Bosch Platinum Spark Plugs,
and to tell the truth, I didn't notice any improvement. But WOW AGAIN.... rebuilding the carb was
so easy and it helped performance tremendously. Thanks again to all.
Dr. Mike
MVPA #25153
'71 AM Gen M151A2
'67 M416