Re: [MV] M35 lockout hubs installed - fuel savings?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 07:42:25 PST

Ooops. I forgot the formula. Roll out the circumference of the tires. Mark
them A thru H from longest circumference to shortest circumference. Here is
how you match them up to equal axle output. Tires A&B should be on one side
of an axle. Tires G&H should be on the other side of the same axle. Tires
C&D will be on one side of the remaining axle and tires E&F on the other side
of the remaining axle. Mathematically, this is the most accurate way of
matching the tires. If you have Detroit Lockers, email me and I'll sort out
another formula for you depending on how many lockers you have.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2 w/w
Fruehauf M105A1