Re: [MV] First Post

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 18:19:47 PST

When I drove mine home, the gearshift lever kept coming off.. A set of
wrences was useful.. Also make sure you have a 4-way lug wrench and a
5-ton jack and stand in case a front tire goes.. And a FIRE
EXTINGUISHER. Let's see, duct tape, electrical tape, some lamp cord or
other wire, heavy duty jumper cables, 2 flashlights, wire cutters,
pliers, 5 gallons of water, a gallon of oil, MRE's.. go slow.. you
never know what might happen, but the slower you go, the less likely
it is to happen. HEARING PROTECTION.