Re: [MV] First Post

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 16:46:38 PST

Just a gallon of oil??????? Pending on the distance that you need to drive,
I would have on hand no less then 2 gal. There is no telling what leaks that
might be created from dry seals. I would also have some brake fluid on
hand. Probably would not hurt to have some 90 wt too. A definate yes on
the wrenches. Something to pull fuel filters if need be. If I were to do
it all over again and need to go a distance, I would have a set of
secondarys on hand to change. When I got my truck home, I had never seen a
filter so nasty( and I have worked on radial engines that spun bearings
enough to see part numbers in the filters.) Other then that, like what was
mentioned before, take your time and have a adventure.

Jeff