Re: [MV] Military Vehicle Events Calendar, 2003

From: fred@militaryvehicle.org
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 15:56:48 PST

John This is one of my pet peeves, and I've been derided on the list about it
more than once. Especially when they thought I was the bad Fred's only
partially evil (but much cleaner) twin, so here goes. By way of constructive
Your site is just terrible
It never works
The links that you included in your post bring me to the same page which has
nothing, zero to do with military vehicles. I don't know if it is because I'm
not a subscriber, or what
I've never had any success with your site and have come to routinely ignore it.
If you know why this is, please post it.

Regards
Fred