Re: [MV] [MV]Humor?

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 01:56:07 PST

Joe,

There is another ex-member of the list who is a NJ resident who went through the same thing.

In NJ as soon as there is a domestic complaint and guns are in the house they confiscate them for your safety.

I remember this law passing a couple of years ago. What has happened is that one of the parties of the dispute uses it as a ploy against another.

Sorry to see it happen to you and good luck. Don't want to rub salt in the wound but they probably slapped property stickers on the antiques and fired them for ballistics as well of course without cleaning them.

Rick

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:03:10 -0500