Re: [MV] Sears

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 11:18:38 PST

My Son-in-law is a Snap On dealer and lives behind me. I get 'the family
discount'
on Snap On tools but usually buy my Craftsman as he is in business to make
money,
not sell me his tools at cost. Ocassionally I get a xmas or B-day gift of a
Snap On
tool though.

Thus far, the Craftsman tools have been good enough for me.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce