power wagon parts

From: k, d, j, m, & a miller (thisoldhouse@libcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 07:37:46 PST

hi.
Regarding my previous post on discovering
a power wagon back in the woods, someone
brought to my attention that it may be privately
owned and wanted.

I do know that the land is owned by the township.
(I have met the mayor there while he was target
shooting.) I will talk to him or someone in the
know and will find out if I can remove some parts
from the vehicle.

Again, there is not much left of the vehicle. All
body panels are rusted away.

kurt

[Virus Scanned by Libcom]
[Libcom: The only true $9.95 Unlimited Service in Pittsburgh]