Re: [MV] Tool for Duece lug nuts

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 07:47:55 PST

Inside shaft has socket head for inside rear dual stud, outer shaft has lug
nut socket.... I lucked out at Lowell flea and scarfed one up for $40. It
had been completely bead blasted and repainted with OD.
    I had never seen one before until I saw the one on ebay, but have been
told they are quite common at MV rallies, just that few folks know what it
is. That will probably change now, at least for the folks on the list.....
;-)