Of Sears and Pep Boys and such

From: Glen Closson (glen@closson.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 17:43:12 PST

I received this today via the web (therefore it's true) :)

Subject: Sears

> IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU TREAT THE PROTECTORS OF OUR LAND.
>

> I assume you have all seen the reports about how Sears is treating its
>
> reservist employees who are called up? By law, they are required to
>
> hold
>
> their jobs open and available, but nothing more. Usually, people take a
>
> big pay cut and lose benefits as a result of being called up...
>

> Sears is voluntarily paying the difference in salaries and maintaining
>
> all benefits, including medical insurance and bonus programs, for all
>
> called up reservist employees for up to two years. I submit that Sears
>
> is an exemplary corporate citizen and should be recognized for its
>
> contribution.
>

> I suggest we all shop at Sears, and be sure to find a manager to tell
>
> them why we are there so the company gets the positive reinforcement it
>
> well deserves.
>

> Pass it on.

.

Mandatory MV content: I'm looking for a hole-less deck for my M274A2.

Regards,

Glen
May the Joys of today be those of tomorrow!
May thy goblet of life hold no dregs of sorrow!

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you've never been hurt and
dance like nobody is watching.