Re: [MV] Fw: WHO IS SMARTER AND BETTER QUALIFIED?

From: Bill Kealey (bkealey@friend.ly.net)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 08:24:54 PST

I realize that nobody important or famous will ever care about my opinion
but what the heck!

I am a proud citizen of the United States of America.

I fully support the President of the United States of America, the war on
terrorism and the war to remove Saddam H. from power as well as to allow the
people of Iraq to select the government that they choose.

I agree that the Citizens of the United States of America have a right to
free speech.

However, I also feel that the comments that the celebrities noted are not
just expressions of their freedon of speech. They are going way beyond
that, in my humble opinion.

Jane Fonda should have been tried as a traitor as it was obvious she gave
aide to the enemies of the United States of America during the time of war.
Yes, I understand that Viet Nam was not declared a war and I did not fight
there nor have I ever been a member of the armed forces. I do support the
members of the armed forces totally and have many friends and relatives that
have served and I for one am very proud of these people. To those that were
in Viet Nam, or Korea or any other so called conflict, police action or
other (B.S.) name these were wars. War should be called what it is, WAR.

The subjects of this thread, again in my opinion, are not just expressing
their opinions on war. They are, in fact, committing treason and are aiding
the enemy during a time of war. They are not protesting war at all, many
have in fact made their livings pretending that they are soldiers or other
important figures involved in the support of war. They tell everyone that
as long as they are making millions pretending to be warriors it is okay,
but as soon as the real thing happens their views change. Is this just
another ploy for attention to help their careers? I think that this is part
of it. But in my opinion they are publicly and knowingly voicing their
support for individual and mass; murder, rape, terrorism and other crimes
against humanity. This wanton and knowing support of the enemy of humanity
not only of the United States of America should be tried as such. I believe
that the "celebrities" should be sent to Iraq as they wish and be allowed to
experience the type of treatment that they condone. And I also feel that
traitors and spies of this country should not be sent to prison when found
guilty by a competent court of law but should be executed for their crimes.

Respectfully. to all US and allied Service Personnel past, present and
future.

MV content: Which machine gun and pedistal/mount would be right for a 1954
USMC M38A1?

Bill K.
1954 USMC M38A1
MVPA #24623