Armor Parts for sale

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 06:25:48 PST

In case you need one for your M5, M4, or M18, I have NOS RC 298 adapter
kits. These kits contain everything to install an external phone
jack/handset so tank commander can talk with walking infantry. Helpful for
safety in using your apparatus. Price is $200 plus shipping. I have one in
the crate, and one out of the crate, which will be a little less in
shipping. These are the last two I have.

http://www.astory.com/mil-veh/images/rc298crate.jpg
http://www.astory.com/mil-veh/images/rc298.jpg

The crates for these kits are dated 1956, but the parts and pieces in the
kit seem to be dated earlier. The manual which comes with the kit is dated
1949, but references earlier WWII manuals. Installation instructions are
for 24 and 12 Volt.