Shelving to store MV Parts

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 08:19:06 PST

Hi folks,
I have a large lot of storage / display shelving for sale that I can
deliver to Churchville. It is the same units that are found in most K
Marts, Walmarts, ets. The heavy gray metal, adjustable, with the peg
board backing. They are great for organizing MV parts, since I can
easily climb on them from shelf to shelf without even budging them.
They can be free standing, either single or double sided, either eight
or or 10 feet high. The shelves are all metal so grease and oil just
wipes off.

No photos, yet. Contact me off line if interested. Very, very heavy
load. Bring your Deuce to pick up!
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin (Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History