A story of a soldier in the Battle of the Bulge

From: Mark Copeland (copeland313@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 08:51:55 PST

Hello,

I know this is a little off-topic, but the story is
very humbling and thought provoking. It is the last
day’s account of an infantry replacement Bernard Paul
Posey, A Company 50th Armored Infantry Battalion
6th Armored Division - Battle of the Bulge. This story
was written by one of the First Florida Chapter MVPA
members. Makes me think of the hell my grandfather
endured in the European front, and survived. He passed
away five years ago. I now know why he never talked
about the War...

http://www.flmvpa.org/tribute_posey.htm

Please take the time to read it.
Thank you,

Mark J. Copeland
MVPA #23916
Webmaster, First Florida Chapter
Military Vehicle Preservation Association
http://www.flmvpa.org